Mobility assistance (MOBILI-PASS®) covers some of the expenses brought about by a change of domicile due to an internal transfer or new job. It takes the form of a grant and/or a loan which is then reimbursed.

We take care of setting up this assistance for you.


  • The distance between the old address and the new address must exceed 70 km
  • At the time of application, the applicant must be employed by a private (non-agricultural) company of more than 10 employees or be the object of an employment protection plan
  • Application to be submitted within six months following employment or change of place of work
  • The employee must become a tenant at his/ her new destination in the six-month period following the date of hiring or change of place of work
  • A given household is entitled to no more than one MOBILI-PASS® mobility assistance per two-year period
  • Household taxable income must be inferior to the maximum income for temporary rental loan entitlement


For more information visit

Paris Next Relocation Expat services

Interested in our services?

Please contact us